Hi beauties! Is it any surprise I start posting again during one of the biggest sales of the shopping year? Now, I will admit I did most of my shopping online on Thanksgiving Day. What else can you do when you’re on bed rest after a surgery and also sick.
If you were not able to take advantage of the Thanksgiving a Day deals, or Black Friday deals, then here’s one more chance to grab some items on your wish list and your Christmas list for others.
A few tips I always practice when shopping big sales and to make sure you get the most out of these Thanksgiving Weekend Sales:
1. If you aren’t getting enough items to get free shipping, always try to see if the pick up option is available.
2. If you’re nervous about sizing or shopping at an online store you’ve never shopping before, always check the return policy and the exchange policy. It can alleviate the stress of wondering if you got the right size or if you don’t like the item as much as you did when you saw it online.
3. Of course read the review, but don’t always let the reviews dictate whether you will get an item or not. If you’re excited about the item and really want to get it, go for it, but refer tip #2 just in case it doesn’t turn out the way you want it to.
4. Comparing prices can just as quick as copying and pasting the product title into google search, or search options on websites like Macy’s, Nordstrom, Amazon and Target. I do this often, as I shop at each store.
5. If you’re on a budget, like most of us, and you have specific items you need to look for, then I highly recommend making a list and making lists from that list. [I’m a huge fan of lights and color coding.] I make a wish list of items I’d like to find for Christmas gifts, home decor, you name it (!), and a list prioritizing those items. It’s always great if you can find those items on sale! These lists can also be considered gift guides. I can almost guarantee many or all of you blogger beauties have heard of that term!
I’m sure many of you already practice these tips but just consider them a reminder to make sure you can make the most of these sales and have fun with them!
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going back to my Hallmark Christmas movie marathon, my Christmas footy pajamas and my post post post Thanksgiving meal.